Re: Budget 2021 Wish List
Dear YAB Tan Sri,
Salam sejahtera and greetings from Pulau Pinang!
As you continue to show your care and concern in keeping all Malaysians healthy and safe during this prolonged Covid-19 pandemic, allow me to record our appreciation for all you have done and continue to do for the nation.
We know you are also busy at the moment putting together the all-important national budget based on proposals from all walks of the rakyat and businesses alike.
Allow me please, YAB Tan Sri, to add my humble wish-list below for your kind consideration:
1. That an additional RM500 a month be extended to all in the B-40 group to tide them over during these difficult days until June 2021.
2. All housewives and home-makers receive a RM500 monthly allowance.
3. Daily wage earners in lockdown areas receive a monthly living allowance of at least RM900.
4. School, college and university students receive free mobile data totalling 10G per month.
5. Personal income taxes be waived for those earning RM100,000 and below annually.
6. Medical insurance cards for those aged 50 and above .
7. Increased hazardous allowances for all Covid-19 frontliners.
8. Bereavement benefits of RM5,000 per family who have lost their loved ones to Covid-19.
9. Abolish the Sales and Service Tax until December 2021, as a way of reducing prices and putting more money in the pockets of the rakyat for food items, daily necessities and services.
Just like Christmas gift lists that are commonly adopted by children in the West who still believe in Santa Claus, it is my hope that you will consider making some of the wishes listed above, come through.
Thank you for working tirelessly in working towards a united and safe Malaysia.
May good health and all blessings be yours.